10 years in PLUG

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Sep 9 02:00:17 MST 2008

Am 06. Sep, 2008 schwätzte George Toft so:

> Hans - you missed the part where PLUG challenged the State of Arizona's
> Microsoft purchasing practices and inspired a meeting with their CIO
> back in 2002 to discuss FOSS.  IIRC, you were instrumental in that
> meeting.

I left out lots of things. It was totally a spur of the moment email due
to me realizing how long I'd been doing this.

As I posted in the email, there are others in the group who've been around
even longer than I have.

The posts we got indicate that many of them played roles in getting PLUG
up and going before I showed up. Thanks to them and all the other
volunteers that keep PLUG working.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/          http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  ABLEconf.com - Free Software conference September 20th in Phoenix