Can't post to email lists

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Sep 7 14:58:51 MST 2008

Am 07. Sep, 2008 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

moin moin Alan,

> I can certainly resubscribe again with my gmail address but, beyond my
> personal reasons of mail organization, we should solve the problem
> anyway.

Agreed. I've been ultrabusy with ABLEconf, so haven't been getting to
other stuff much.

I did make some DNS changes, which should've taken the no longer active
DNS server out of the loop. Even if it's failing gmail should be checking
the others.

I haven't looked much other than that.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/          http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  ABLEconf.com - Free Software conference September 20th in Phoenix