OT - Have you seen this ad?

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Wed Sep 3 19:45:14 MST 2008

I know few (only one actually) cyclists who have not been hit.  It has
always been the cars fault.  That said, I was once in a hit and run from
a cyclist.  I was driving in flag once, borrowed my buddies new sports
car, I was at a stop sign (for a while, the merge road was busy) and out
of nowhere this guy on a bicycle goes rolling across my hood.  I get out
to see if he is Ok and before I could say much he picked up his bike and
rode on.  $500 worth of damage to the car later I had a story about how
I was hit by a cyclist.  He was an idiot who was ridding way too fast on
a set back side walk and not paying attention.