gnuplot -> HTML

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Sep 3 17:57:39 MST 2008

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Austin Godber wrote:

> alexanderhenry at cox.net wrote:

>> My boss needs a moving rotating gnuplot to work on a web
>> page.  We saw some docs point to some installable
>> severlets and API's but they were dead links.
>>
>> Has anyone "done" gnuplot on a web page?

> Can it be a video or animated gif or does it have to be interactive?
>
> I haven't seen anything on interactive gnuplot embedded in
> HTML.  That would be interesting.

Check John Bollinger's Bollinger Bands and related websites --
the handles at the sides of the plots permit dialling through
presentations.
 	http://www.BollingerBands.com/
 	http://www.EquityTrader.com/

Also the home gnuplot website has a rather nice collections of
screenshots.
 	http://gnuplot.info/

There is also an R project web driven tool, but I forget the
project name at the moment.

-- Russ herrold