ot: browser

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Tue Sep 2 15:50:20 MST 2008

Joshua Zeidner wrote:

>   I have to say the timing is good, as FF3 is pretty dismal.  I want to
> switch back to FF2, but don't know of any easy way.

What don't you like?  My experience so far is that it renders pages
quite a bit faster than FF2, and the 'Awesome Bar' is exactly that.
It's a really stupid name, but it's a fantastic feature.

Initially, it irked me that Firebug didn't work well with FF3, but
that's been resolved so I have nothing but good things to say about FF3 now.

alex