contacting FS groups in US-AZ

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Sep 1 00:17:00 MST 2008

moin moin,

ABLEconf is trying to get the word out.

We'll be posting a call for presentations and general announcement in the
next few days.

www.ABLEconf.com

We need help finding and contacting Free Software and other possibly
interested groups throughout the state.

Please check out our wiki promo page and add groups and media that are
missing.

You can either add them to the wiki page or email them to me.

If you participate in the group and be a contact for sending out info
please sign up as the contact and join the promo-announce mailing list.

If you know someone else who can be a contact for the group, please ask
that person to sign up for it on the wiki and join the promo-announce
mailing list.

We also need volunteers to help us reach media outlets. If you'd like to
handle contacting a news paper, TV station, radio station or other news
outlet, please list it on the wiki and sign up as the contact. Sign up for
the promo-announce mailing list as well. We expect media outlets will
mostly just be getting calendar entries and press releases.

Finally, feel free to post this announcement to other groups as well, so
they know they can help out :).

We want a good quality, regularly held Free Software conference for
Arizona. This first conference is in Phoenix, but we have involvement from
throughout the state and intend to put on conferences in other cities and
towns.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/          http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  ABLEconf.com - Free Software conference September 20th in Phoenix