Phoenix Area Hosting Providers

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Oct 27 16:53:00 MST 2008

On a personal and business level I have had good luck with speak easy. I
have never gotten the run around or as the hp commercial puts it "technical
double speak"  Any time I have an issue I call up and poof some dude in
Seattle makes what I need happen. And the one time he couldn't I had a Covad
tech out the next day. Your mileage may vary but i say give em a look.

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
All Rhino products are made in America, 100% Money Back Guarantee, and have
a 5 Year warranty.
Sometimes for it to "just work" you have to think outside the box!
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: asterisk.rhinoequipment.com ~ FWD: 633686

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.