Phoenix Area Hosting Providers

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Oct 27 16:46:52 MST 2008

Ask QuoteColo?
http://www.quotecolo.com/colocation_arizona_phoenix.html

Here's the data centers in Arizona I have worked in:

cavecreek.net in tempe
at&t in mesa
limelight in tempe
godaddy in tempe
time warner in phoenix
iodata in phoenix
cybertrails phoenix
global crossing in phoenix
level3 phoenix

Each has it's benefits and limitations.  Contact each for a quote?

Here's a few more:

 Ensynch in Tempe

      TEL-X

i/o Data Centers Scottsdale One (i/o Data Centers, 8521 E. Princess Drive, 85255)

      DJRamware

Switch &  Data  Phoenix (Switch & Data, 3110 North Central Avenue, Phoenix)

Time Warner Telecom Phoenix #1 (Time Warner Telecom, 3220 N 3rd St, Phoenix)

» Time Warner Telecom Phoenix #2 (Time Warner Telecom, 3300 N Central Ave, Phoenix)

» XO Phoenix #2 (XO Communications, 3930 E. Watkins, 1st Floor, Phoenix)

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Obnosis |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis | Obnosis.com (503)754-4452