make cd bootable with Record Now!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Oct 21 08:14:38 MST 2008

Hi!

If you have a Windoze box you need an application that allows you to burn an ISO, try DeepBurner for DVD's:
http://www.deepburner.com/

Sonic's RecordNow (6.0) can't create bootable CDs, and I don't know if it can properly read the ISO file and burn it or not (there are size limitations).
There are alot of people with similar issues:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/7142-2-where-burn-image-sonic-recordnow

Burning ISO's can be tricky - here's some suggestions:

1) Verify your image after download - it has a file size and MD signature
2) Burn on the slowest speed.
3) Some media works in some DVD/CD players and not in others

Problems?  After checking a second time or in another CD/DVD - toss the disk immediately and start over.

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Obnosis |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis | Obnosis.com (503)754-4452