K3b burning mp3s problem

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 13:03:47 MST 2008

Just went through the motions in k3b of audio and then a data...totally different screens and 'options' so to speak.

Hope this helps, then you probably did choose audio, so outside my realm of knowledge.

Have you tried Amarok to burn cd with? Think that was the one that worked for me...again 2 years ago and, well, slept a couple times since. That might do it better as it IS an audio cd burner..

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.