K3b burning mp3s problem

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 12:56:40 MST 2008

First, little do I mess with mp3 audio files. But somewhere in my pea brain, I think that to burn to cd you need to make sure audio files are being 'saved/burned/whatever' as audio files, not data. Something 'about' some prefile? or header or file name type thing in 'data' type that audio doesn't use??? And that tells whatever that it is a 'data' file and not audio??? Might be wrong, but a couple years ago I went nuts and figured it out on my own after ruining two blanks.

Possibly you didn't notice the difference and it went data type instead of audio type...???

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.