Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT & Kubuntu

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 21:45:16 MST 2008

Assuming that the version of kubuntu is 8.10 and the fact that
kubuntu uses the same repositories (or at least most of it) the
drivers can be easily be installed under the restricted drivers. I
have a geforce 9600gt under ubuntu 8.10 and the drivers installed
simply a simple dialoge in the task bar  that i have restricted
drivers (or something as such). If that does not work just download
the drivers from nvidia. I don't know much, but i think, obviously,
that you have to be out of x server and sudo run the .sh file.
Hopefully that works

Nadim