OOPS, What happened to the Westside meeting???

wayne waydavis at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 23:17:40 MST 2008

Actually, we discussed politics, Nuclear winter and the falloutof the
coming year... then moved on to my issues with Mondo on Kubuntu and
Ubuntu - specifically the fact that I cannot get it to work and it is
quite frustrating. We moved on to Memistors, Texas Instruments, Quantum
computing, Lisp, Prolog and ALL without a single doughnut, slice of
pizza or soda. Worst part -for me is: it was my second meeting... ever.
The last time I was ABLE to go to one was about a year or more ago :-(
In fact, I remember the subject, It was Joomla.