OOPS, What happened to the Westside meeting???

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Nov 26 22:36:54 MST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:14 PM, wayne <waydavis at cox.net> wrote:
> 6 of us waited outside for 45 min - doors were locked :-(

OOPS indeed!

Sorry for the problem.  I don't know what the story is but an
oversight on the eve of Thanksgiving is, perhaps, understandable.

The Six Who Waited are congratulated for their tenacity and support!

And, as the ones in charge by your presence, I hope you took the
meeting to the nearest Place of Refreshment and enjoyed some Linux
talk together.  Or at least enjoyed your 45 minutes waiting!

Alan