WRT Static IP Addresses [was Re: GPL LinkSys Firmware &sveasoft.com]

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:07:39 MST 2008

I'm sorry. The router gets a dynamic IP address from Cox. I meant static IPs
for my local computers. I have a Dlink router on another network that can
assign IP addresses statically to computers that obtain IP addresses via
DHCP. I find that feature very useful for port forwarding, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Eric