WRT Static IP Addresses [was Re: GPL LinkSys Firmware &sveasoft.com]

Mon Nov 24 14:55:44 MST 2008

There should be a dropdown box on the main page that by default says "Automatic Configuration - DHCP" that should be changed to "Static IP".  This will provide the boxes necessary to input a static IP.  As with all Linksys products, the default IP to point your web browser is 192.168.1.1, no username, password of "admin".

Gilbert