Das Keyboard

Ben Francom bfrancom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:58:05 MST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote:
>   any other keyboard connaisseurs here?  I know you're out there.

At work, our programmer turned me onto the "Goldtouch Adjustable
Keyboard," which is split down the middle.  I was having severe carpal
tunnel pains, and after getting that keyboard, and an Evoluent
vertical mouse, I haven't had much trouble since.

They are both really ugly, and the keyboard key positioning is really
annoying (num lock, and no standalone numeric pad).  The mouse is too
little for my hand, so my fingers feel a bit cramped on there.  It
won't work in your case, but for others experiencing any pain, I would
highly recommend them.