encryption again

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:33:12 MST 2008

There are many levels of encryption. I would suggest using fuse/encfs to make
and expandable, hidden container in your /home directory. That way not
everything that is in your home has to be encrypted only those things that
are deemed necessary. This method is fast and is supported inside the kernel.

Bcrypt is a good fast and dirty one liner for blowfish encryption.

K/GPG is great for sending emails signed and or encrypted but this method is
the slowest and uses the most cpu cycles.

Vi^3PirePengy

--
           (__) I am a PC, and I run GNU/Linux,
           (oo) I don't worry about viruses, spy-, mal- or adware;