Hallmark E cards attack

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Thu Nov 20 09:04:07 MST 2008

I gave him a copy of a bootcd that I found somewhere some time ago,
"UBCD4WIN". It boots a live-cd of WindowsXP from a CD, and also contains
various anti-virus and anti-spyware tools and utilities. So you boot
from the CD and since its a liveCD you can safely connect to the network
and update the AV signatures before doing a scan and clean. Pretty handy
for fixing winblows issues.

-Charles