Upgrading Kubuntu

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Mon Nov 10 12:26:56 MST 2008

I can easily update to sources list. Why don't the upgrade
instructions say anything about doing this (specifically I'm looking
at http://help.ubuntu.com/community/IntrepidUpgrades/Kubuntu)? It
seems like the Adept Manager should see the new release version and
offer the "Version Upgrade" button without me having to modify a
software sources file. Maybe I'm just to accustomed to how Gentoo works.

Sent from my iPhone