list moderation options

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 09:34:50 MST 2008

This is I think, the ONLY re: ON THE LIST I have done.

The simple solution? Just don't RE: to political/etc OT posts!! At least via the list.

I think that is what I have done and the problem is solved!!

73

Ed/ke7feg  ....Now that Novemeber is here, April can wait!

On 2/23/2007 the morse code requirement was dropped for getting
a ham license. Now just pass the written exams which are on the
web at arrl.org for questions and http://www.kb0mga.net/exams/