blow me away, Alex Costellanos on CNN tonight

Carlos Macedo Gomes powerofprimes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:21:46 MST 2008

I heard the same thing.  I was a bit in WTF mode waiting for him to say
something off target with ESR's essay or negative about the movement but it
was actually very positive.  I'm not sure anyone else understood what he was
talking about but it was a cool moment for OSS :-).

ymmv,
C.G.

powerofprimes at gmail.com
Carlos Macedo Gomes