Top vs. Bottom again (Was:Re: SELinux vs. AppArmor vs. Standard vs. What?)

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:52:19 MST 2008

I do it simply because the quoted portion is for reference in case the
subject just doesn't spark your memory.  That, and the reader doesn't
have to pan through a page or more to get to the sentence added.

Lately it's just been to upset people :)  It's an entertainment value.

Thanks,
Dan Lund

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -
because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too
cowardly to exercise it.  The virtues which cloak these faults are
called patience and forbearance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche