ISP Infedelity / Touchy-Feelly Photons

Rob Goelz robgoelz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 18:17:46 MST 2008

TH,

   This is probably a bit far from you, but I work for Comsys at Elliot and
the 101 in Tempe. We're looking for a Tier2 guy to do deskside/phone support
and the job pays around 40k. If you want, you can send me your resume.

  If you have any questions you can contact me at this address, or on AIM as
slackerprince.

  Sorry I'm no help on the wireless tho. :)

~Rob

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Technomage Hawke <technomage.hawke at gmail.com