ISP Infedelity / Touchy-Feelly Photons

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 18:13:07 MST 2008

Would you be willing to test how far your service extends? I am out in
way west phoenix here
and am seeking ways to reduce my monthly expeditures (internet, phone, cable).

if I could cut out the internet here and save about $70.00 a month, it
would certainly allow me to buy more food
on my disability.

also, does anyone, anywhere happen to have a job for a pc/mac fix-it guy?

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 1:42 PM, kitepilot at kitepilot.com