PLUG paintball day

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun May 25 21:30:08 MST 2008

Am 23. Mai, 2008 schwätzte Alex Dean so:

> der.hans wrote:
>> moin moin,
>>
>> how about we get together and play paintball on either Saturday the 7th or
>> Saturday the 14th of June?
>
> Sounds great.  I can make it on the 14th, but not on the 7th.

It looks like the 14th has the most interest. It also looks like we won't
have 20 for the private party, so let's go for the group rate during
normal hours.

Noon on Saturday 2008Jun14[0].

Please contact me offlist if you want to join in. I will make the
reservation next weekend.

If we have mostly people with their own equipment, we can still go for the
same time without the group rate. It'll cost us a nickel each and we won't
get and extra 200 rounds per person included. Not a big deal.

[0] Leaves time for Dennis' RH cert study group in the morning :).

BTW, it looks like their site is running Joomla!  :)

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  If determining good culture is left up to busybodies and politicians,