PLUG paintball day

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Fri May 23 19:00:35 MST 2008

We took a bunch of people there last summer, and it's a pretty cool facility.  We had a great time and everyone who went rated it one of the high points of the summer.
We will need to buy a good bit of extra ammo, we had (I think) about 22 people and ran through 4 extra cases (12,000 rounds total), and it was getting quite thin towards the end.
The paint is pretty cheap stuff, but as Alex mentioned, there's no other option.  They also require a pretty low regulator setting for safety (i.e. most shots end up on ballistic trajectory beyond 5 meters) if you bring your own gun.
Their attitude on safety rules is pretty strict, any failure to follow the rules is immediate expulsion from the facility, no exceptions and no refunds.

Either date looks open for me at the moment.