PDF is a standard?

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 18:56:46 MST 2008

No more than windows is a 'standard' I believe. It IS
wide spread, but with the exception of the windoze
reader, adobe charges, but the ability to implement
apparently is NOT infringement or all the major
distro's would be being sued by Adobe. So IF that is
what makes it a standard, then so be it.

My quarter cent worth.

Ed

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Document_Format>