URL paste in firefox 3

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:42:21 MST 2008

Seems like the more I hear, the more I do not want firefix 3.  Yes
that was a typo but when I went to correct it I realized it was really
correct as I see so many stories about how to fix firefox so it works
like it used to.  I know I uninstalled it until such time as
googlesync will work with it. I went back to Firefox 2.

Heck, one of the fixes I saw was how to disable firefox's version
checking so the old add-ons (or many of them) will still work.  Sounds
like a broken product to me -- or should I say a broken improvement.
IOW, the version checking is important but to force add-ons which
actually still work with the new software to not be usable is a wrong
solution.
--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and