Best Vista Error EVAR, gaming, and software requests, and an Ubuntu gripe

Jon Ernster jon.ernster at gmail.com
Thu May 22 00:14:36 MST 2008

FreeBSD, and I would have to assume OpenBSD have root login via ssh
disabled by default.  It doesn't make much sense why linux distros don't
change this, but it doesn't make sense why MySQL is shipped without a
root password either.  I guess someone thinks it's a good idea, or
doesn't think it's a bad enough idea to fix a common sense security flaw.