OS & hardware issues?

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Sun May 18 19:43:07 MST 2008

I've done these transplants many times and I have had more issues on the
Windows side than Linux.. Well, if you keep your Linux kernel current the
move for Linux should be pretty painless.

On the Windows side.. if you are running XP..  it might not boot up (if you
transplant the HD..) or you might have to register with Microsoft.. Its a
real crap shoot.