OS & hardware issues?

mike enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Sun May 18 19:20:19 MST 2008

I am thinking about changing out my motherboard and CPU, but I am wondering what kind of issues I am going to have with such a change.
I have never done this. All of the time I just build a complete computer and install an OS and run the computer until it dies.
Has anyone  done this before. I have linux and windows computer but I don't feel the OS is going to make a difference.
I do believe I am going to have some major issues so I am wonder if it is worth the effort.
Thanks ahead of time.
Mike Enriquez