remedying debian ssl issue

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Tue May 13 19:41:28 MST 2008

I've got a personal server and a laptop running Ubuntu Hardy.  I've run
full system updates including libssl, openssl, etc.

Crypto isn't really my thing, so I'm not sure all the places where this
issue might have affected me.  After the update, I regenerated my host
keys for openssh, the certificate used for courier-imap-ssl, and the
self-signed cert I use for the web server.

What other steps might I need to take?  Are the things I've done so far
sensible, or were they unnecessary?

thanks,
alex