House Passes PRO IP Bill

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri May 9 10:09:56 MST 2008

I think the other side of the issue is that as of currently there's
not a whole lot that can power "small" items at speeds people are used
to, dependably. (i.e. Honda Civic sized car, or Honda Shadow
motorcycle)  Well, and still fit within that spacial realm.
Of course version 2.0 is always the re-engineered version that works.

I'm definitely not saying it's impossible.  By all means, once we find
outselves socially desiring something, markets turn and engineer a
way.

--
Thanks,
Dan Lund