May es door person

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue May 6 10:36:14 MST 2008

moin moin,

thanks to Carlos and Shawn for handling the door for us at last month's
meeting!

Who would like to handle it for the east side meeting this month?

We'll also take volunteers for the west side meeting.

The main purpose is to catch people who are new and introduce them to
someone rather than just leaving them off on their own.

It was Carlos' first meeting, hopefully he found it was a good way to
meet people.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  "I never let schooling get in the way of my education." -- Mark Twain