How to open .azw or .prc (mobireader) files

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon May 5 13:13:17 MST 2008

Am 05. Mai, 2008 schwätzte Josef Lowder so:

moin moin Josef,

> Well, I guess I'm just stuck and will have to give up (for now).
> It's too long a story to try to explain why I can't update or
> make any changes on this system that might risk messing it up.

How about booting into a live CD that has the program you want long enough
to make whatever changes you're wanting? That allows you to move forward
without having to update.

Sometimes we just can't afford to muck with a system. The nice thing about
Free Software is that there are many ways to accomplish a task :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."