wireless broadband

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 15:13:31 MST 2008

Hi Judd,

Do you have an advertisement or better yet an agreement that says they are unlimited?  If so they will have to honor that.  If they do not you can file a complaint with the corporation commission and/or the Attorney General's office.

I had a problem with a continuing charge on my phone bill about 8 years ago.  The phone company could not explain the charge.  I filed a complaint with the corporation commission and within two weeks the phone company called me to explain and to apologize.  I received a  credit on my next bill.

In a nutshell what happened is they added long distance to a distinct ringing number.  You cannot dial out on a distinct ringing number which made it a void service which no one could explain until my complaint.

Keith

Judd Pickell <pickell at gmail.com> wrote: I am using the U727 Novatel usb device and an online review I read
mentioned it had linux support through sprint as well. There is an
online guide for it at the sprint website, but I have not gotten very
far in testing it's capabilities. It has a microSD slot so that it can
operate like a flash drive as well. I will be calling monday to double
check on the claim that unlimited is unlimited at Sprint. I still fear
that the first bill to show up will have a bunch of over usage charges
on it.. :) Guess I have been burned by cell companies too many times
to just trust them out right.

Just thought I should through that out there so people are aware that
another device is supposed to have linux support as well. :)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877