east side meeting and asterisk stuff

Geek Girl geekgirl28 at cox.net
Fri Mar 28 20:04:45 MST 2008

Lol it has noting to do with the spec file it has to do with trixbox not
being stable...
for example their 2.4 branch was pretty stable but now they released 2.6 and
overwrote the 2.4 repositories and everything updates to 2.6. Plus 2.4 was
still buggy...They are actually in the process of testing a nother revision
this eve at trixbox but they are even skeptical of weather or not it is
fixed.  Plus they they are known for hosing their repos regularly...