trouble sending mail to yahoo

storkus at storkus.com storkus at storkus.com
Wed Mar 5 23:48:59 MST 2008

I've got a weirder one for you, Betty (and everyone else on this topic):
after 1 or 2 exchanges, I can no longer SEND replies from my Yahoo
account to
anyone!  Neither can I receive any--it's like all traffic is disabled
for that particular message.  My best guess is that Yahoo's spam filter
works in both directions but, being retarded as it is, will let in known
spam traffic while rejecting legitimate messages beyond a certain length
or after a set number of replies.  It noticeably forgets what I tell it
is spam vs what isn't and so I keep finding obvious spam traffic in my
inbox while finding legitimate messages that I had already flagged as
not spam in my spam box.

Anyway, getting a paid account (this one) has somewhat solved the
problem, but anyone I send e-mail to with a Yahoo e-mail box still
either doesn't get
my messages or vice versa, especially if there's attachments, even
pictures.  I suspect my username may be blacklisted with them, but who
knows?

Mike