request: need to find a motherboard locally

mike enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 09:21:46 MST 2008

Guys? I have several new, still in sealed boxes, motherboards and CPUs. I
have only Intel products.
I just have not had the time to list them on Ebay. So if anyone needs an
Intel product please let me know.
I am responding to an email with no name? Please identify yourself and if I
have time tomorrow I will hunt in my computer room,seven computer and stuff,
and see if I have something that you "guys" could use.
Thanks
Mike Enriquez