request: need to find a motherboard locally

Technomage-hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 02:53:18 MST 2008

guys,
I have had my fill of ebay (money spent with nill results.

I purchased what I thought was a working MB off ebay for my cpu (intel
prescott 3.06 Ghz HT cpu - socket mpga478) and found the board was dead.

in a fight now with the seller (its not worth it for $6.00+11.00 shipping) so
I am letting my credit card company handle it.

I am desperate. I need a motherboard locally that I can pick up that will work
with this cpu and support standard ddr memory (of which I have plenty).

can someone please help?

if you have one laying around or know someone that has one not being used,
PLEASE let me know.