Asterisk (geek girl)

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 11:28:17 MST 2008

Right at this thread started I was helping my friend with a Trixbox
2.X install.. The last time I tried Trixbox it was Asterisk at Home
beta.. A LONG TIME AGO..

Needless to say, Trixbox was a disaster. I couldn't get anything
working right.. I was annoyed you had to log into their forum system
to work on your own PBX for some options.. It just didn't feel right.

I move to PBX in a Flash last night.. I'm almost done configuring the
system.. Awesome.

(A side note, its annoying that the Ubuntu folks are so behind in
supporting Asterisk.. what up with that?)