INSTALL FEST Today UAT 10:00 - 16:00 = Watch http://live.yahoo.com/obnosis

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Jun 28 10:41:57 MST 2008

Am 28. Jun, 2008 schwätzte Lisa Kachold so:

> Can't make it over to UAT today?
>
> You can watch the fun (from afar) via http://live.yahoo.com/obnosis today!

Cool. Great idea Lisa! I can see a couple of faces I recognize as well as
a couple that are new.

And now you've got people saying hi :).

Wish I could be there today and it's nice to be able to participate a
little even if only passively.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  As we enjoy great Advantages from the