Good FS/OSS CMS to use on IIS?

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 21:53:01 MST 2008

This may not be what some on this list would pick, but there is an OSS
CMS in .Net:
http://www.umbraco.org/

If you go that route, you can get sql 2005 express for free of charge.
I'm not sure if it runs on other databases, but it might. Of course
there are other CMS's that will run on IIS, and even more available
for apache. I'm sure you know that better than I.

-j

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

Thanks,
Josh