Free Box of Goodies - Two Conditions

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Mon Jun 2 14:05:28 MST 2008

I am only trying to avoid coming home with any hardware.  So if Brian
wants to redistribute what he doesn't want that would be fine with
me.  I just don't want the unwanted hardware since it is all unwanted
by me to begin with.

On a similar note, I will be also bringing a stack of books that I
need to get rid of.  Mainly orielly books on Java and some web stuff.
Typically one edition old or older.  These will be first come first
serve at the meeting.

Austin