InstallFest - Saturday July 26, UAT? 10AM to 4PM

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 23:34:35 MST 2008

I think you would need to clear that with the school first.  I would
also be concerned about people coming without doing any prep for there
systems and being turned off when we have to tell them to do backups,
cleanups, and defrags depending on what they want done.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> wrote:
> What would you think about putting a big sandwich board
> something like the one shown at the following link
> outside the building where you host the installfest?
>
>  http://www.upquick.com/view/freelinux.jpg

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
 - William Hazlitt