PLUG-discuss Digest, Vol 37, Issue 12

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 18:04:42 MST 2008

On Saturday 12 July 2008 12:00:02
plug-discuss-request at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
>  Re: backup software recommendations?

cp, tar, openssl, mv all in a little bash script :)

--
Many individuals and organizations around the globe have developed
international
cross platform protocols to support your freedoms and ideas. Please support
Open
Standards for software and hardware with cross platform ISO standards and not
proprietary formats from monopolies and the associated vendor lockin. If you
are
a Windows user protect yourself from various known vulnerabilities in virii,
malware,
adware, trojans, etc., and use Firefox/Mozilla for web browsing and not
Internet
Explorer. HTML emails, 3rd party tracking and Microsoft DOC(X)/XLS(X) formats
are
not acceptable to send me as I don't own these products. Please enclose inline
or by
attachment RTF, TXT, DJVU or PDF formats. Thank You.

This email generated by a Linux Operating System. Encryption of data and
emails is
encouraged and welcomed.