OT: Best place to sell gameboy hardware?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:49:12 MST 2008

Hello List,

I am looking to sell a few old gameboy advance devices (an SP and an
original), so games and various random hardware that I have accrued for the
devices since I have gotten them.

I no longer use them (they've been replaced with emulator and palm pilots) so
I am looking to sell them, most preferably, for cash.

I went to GameCrazy, the used video game store built onto some Hollywood video
stores (ie, the one at 43rd Ave. and Bell) and they accepted a few of the
games, neither of the gameboys, nor any of the random hardware I've accrued
(some link cables, a wireless instant messenger, a gameshark, action replay,
etc)

Are there any places in the north valley (preferably tatum and bell area, or
51st avenue and union area) that will accept these semi-random old things?
Unless someone on this list is interested in the entire stash (I can give a
full list if asked) I'd rather just unload it to a small shop; I'm not
looking to make any large amounts of money, I just need about 50$ for the
whole deal so that I can buy some new hardware and a replacement battery for
my phone.

~ryan

--
Thanks and best regards,