Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End

farli farli at deru.com
Wed Jul 9 16:38:44 MST 2008

The real problem is that for the first time we have representatives,
senators and congressmen, who do not care about the people or the
country!  Why?  can you spell conspiracy in the original law violation?
  Hope everyone remembers this country when we had a constitution and
representatives of, by, and for the people!