OT: What's the best HDTV antenna setup?

koder hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 15:10:03 MST 2008

In principle, yes.

Put the antenna where it will get the best reception.
Play with it to determine where that is.

Perhaps what you may need is a 'T' connector, depending on your setup.
Radio Shack and Fry's have lots of options.

Try to use as few connectors as possible.
Each one saps signal strength.

At one time having a UHF antenna on the TV was considered the epitome of
in.
The more knobs and gadgets on it the better.

Harold